Department: Data - Permanent
Office location: 1st floor, 11-19 Artillery Row, Westminster, SW1P 1RT
We're a high growth recruitment company specialising in the Technology, Digital and Change space. We live and work by our values of Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A.
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has come up for a senior consultant to join our Data team. This role would sit within a warm permanent desk and your role would be to help drive delivery and growth within the team. The role of senior consultant would suit somebody who has a wealth of knowledge within technology recruitment with a strong 360 background. We are a value led business and really do care about our colleagues, clients, and candidates. Our senior consultants are honest, open, and incredibly ambitious whilst delivering strong performance throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
Once a senior consultant has built their desk, it's also the opportunity to be introduced to management if that is something you'd like to do.
Main duties and tasks
- Creating potential business and always being on the lookout for emerging opportunities.
- Create and hold events as well as supporting your colleagues with their events.
- Develop and demonstrate accuracy when creating business plans to hit targets
- To hit the ground running using processes and structures that are already in place.
- Swiftly grow your business to £300k personal billings
- Develop and create capability documents alongside marketing
- Consistently measuring progress as well as being able to anticipates issues where possible and take prompt action to address.
- Maintain and exceeds agreed team prospect and live working target.
How do you know you are right for this job?
- Strong track record in tech recruitment
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
- Thrives whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Personable with the ability to quickly build rapport with a variety of situations
- Willingness to learn and a resilient nature
- Ability to always deliver impeccable service to both candidates and clients
- Go-getting attitude with a pro-active approach
- You are ambitious and results driven
What makes us different?
- Leading commission structure (get paid 30% of what you bill)
- We're co-owned - our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees
- 5 Glassdoor rating (March 2020)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2020
- Mental health support (24 hour helpline, Counselling, Wellness Coaching, Hypno)
- Gym membership, monthly massages, birthday cakes, plus drinks every Friday
- Extensive training programme developed to your personal needs
- Quarterly team targets towards incentives - water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Global mobility - offices across both UK, US and Canada
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be successful
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We get back to every candidate who applies for a role (currently on 98%!)
- By living our core values enables us to have a positive and successful working environment