Role - Senior Cloud Engineer EUC
Location - City of London
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are working with a leading global contractor responsible for creating complex landmark buildings and infrastructure projects. Backed by a leading global alternative asset manager parent company, with over $285 billion in assets under management, they have a 100 year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity.
Currently going through a huge company wide cloud migration project, they are now looking for a Senior EUC/Cloud Engineer to join their rapidly growing IT team.
As a Senior Engineer, reporting into the Technical Operations Manager, your role will be to support projects and BAU activity both nationally as well as working within the global IT team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of Microsoft based EUC Solutions such as O365 & MS Teams
- Advance mobile device management using tools such as MDM
- Experience of leading SOE and Application upgrade roll outs
- Strong knowledge of advance Group Policy Management & Active Directory/AD Azure
- Previous experience of Intune, SCCM, Auto Update, Ivanti etc
- Experience of Citrix, Cloud Management Plane and WvD
- Possess strong communication skills, both written & verbally
The role is based in the City of London with a split week of working from both the office and home and comes with a generous salary of up to £60,000 plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!