I am looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer (DevOps) to help shape the operations and support for critical Windows and Linux based applications, customers and projects, working closely with Development, QA, IT Operations and Customer Operations teams.
- Delivery of resilient application stacks via "Infrastructure as Code" and other DevOps practices
- Monitoring and on-going support of critical, high revenue business applications
- Diagnosis and resolution of complex system and application issues
- Working with diverse technical and non-technical teams, including Development, QA, IT Operations, Customer Operations and Project Management teams
- Write and maintain systems / application documentation for technical and non-technical
- Configuration Management tools - e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalents
- Professional experience of working within the public cloud - Azure, AWS or GCP
- Hands-on experience of Linux server including support and troubleshooting
- System and application monitoring - e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Familiarity with common source control tools - e.g Git, SVN
- Cloud Architecture and system design to solve key business problems and facilitate team goals
- Strong and enthusiastic technologist, able to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to act as a point of expertise, advise others in the team on best practise and impart knowledge
Please get in touch with Sonny Allenby at La Fosse Associates.