Role: Senior Cloud Engineer
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London and Remote working
Based at Head Office and reporting to the IT Technical Operations Manager, the Senior Cloud Engineer (Infrastructure) is responsible for delivering IT technical support and associated processes, procedures and technologies adopted within the business.
The role is customer focused and service orientated where the incumbent is required to work closely with other service functions within the IT organisation and within own peer Support team to resolve complex issues and deliver project objectives in line with the global IT strategy.
Knowledge & Skills
* Azure Subscription Management, Identity and Access Management, MFA, AAD Connect, Azure AD
* Advance Azure IaaS/PaaS experience (SQL), ASR, Azure Backup, Log Analytics, Azure Key Management, Monitoring and Automation.
* Advanced IaC Provisioning with tools such as JSON, Terraform, PowerShell, DSC, automation runbooks
* Advanced Active Directory in multi forest/multi domain environments
* Advanced Windows Server Knowledge and experience
* Experience with Migration from On Premises to Azure IaaS/PaaS services
* Vulnerability Management experience, ongoing regular updating, reporting and remediation.
* Experience with Cloud based DR implementation and execution
* Strong scripting knowledge required in the following but not limited to PoSH, Python, Batch, VB
* Understanding of API's and Web Services