We are partnered with an award-winning, world leader in strategic business research and analysis. Recognized globally, for their innovation and use of cutting-edge technology, our client is at the forefront of its industry with a global presence and boasts some of the world's major multinational banks and consultancies as its clients.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their collaborative team of diverse, highly-skilled and experienced developers and help build high-performing enterprise systems that assist clients in making the best strategic decisions for their business.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing applications.
- You will work with a team of experienced developers and business resources to build high-performing enterprise systems that assist clients in making the best strategic decisions for their business. This includes the maintenance and promotion of department coding standards and naming convention.
- Contributing to the creation of project delivery timelines will be a key responsibility by providing technical insight and participating in estimation sizing discussions as required.
- Understand requirements from a business perspective and contribute to designing clear, easy-to-use applications from a user perspective.
- Involved in the creation of completely new applications or build upon the functionality of existing ones.
- Work closely with others on the teams/team members to come up with the best possible solutions for the applications.
- 5+ years hands on development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies to build Micro Service Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, Web Applications.
- Experience\Solid Understanding with .Net Core
- Experience with SQL Server or Azure SQL and/or NoSQL
- Experience\Understanding of any one of the following Cloud technologies: Azure or AWS
- Experience/Understanding with CI/CD
Our client is offering £75K+Hybrid Working+Bonus+Benefits