Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
Senior Business Intelligence Developer required to join a leading Pharmaceutical wholesale organisation that is part of a Global market in a competitive industry. Senior BI Analyst will have strong technical expertise and will be working on innovative technology to deliver solutions.
As a BI Analyst you will join the Applications Development Team maintaining existing applications as part of the 3rd line support function. The ideal candidate will have skills related to the administration of Cognos Analytics and have the capability to create new Reporting Packages using the IBM Cognos Framework Manager tool. This department deals with the exchange of digital information concerning customers, suppliers, financial systems (E.g. Sales Data), HR systems etc.
- Background operating in a similar role is essential
- Experience in assisting in the development of new, bespoke interfaces between Oracle and/or SQL Server database is essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of Dimension, Facts, Star Schemas, BI practices and concepts within Oracle OLAP databases (preferably 11g and 12c) advantageous
- Experience in Linux shell scripting, Power-shell and SQL is a must
- Demonstrable experience of SQL, PS/.SQL and T-SQL is essential
- Knowledge of Data management principles and Data Governance practices would be highly desirable
- Exposure to Microsoft 365, Qlikview, working on Cloud platform, handling upgrades and systems migrations would be advantageous
This organisation is going to be investing significantly over the next 3-5 years. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.