Job Title: Senior Business Analyst / Business Relationship Manager (Data & Analytics)
Salary: £95,000 - £105,000 + 20% Bonus
Senior Business Analyst / Business Relationship Manager required to join a Global FMCG organisation based in Slough. You will be responsible for partnering with key senior business stakeholders from all leaves to understand, articulate and refine business requirements into actional solutions and capabilities. The successful candidate will leverage their strong relationship management skills and have a good understanding of working with R&D, Demand & Supply, Data and Analytics as the business continues on the Digital transformation.
The ideal candidate will coach their audience into adopting outcome based solution designs; responsible for evangelizing "Design Thinking" to solve business problems and delivering value. Utilizing "Data" as a key enabler and ensuring the adoption of digital capabilities is vital. User centricity and User Experience are at the heart of each solution delivered.
- Background operating as a Business Analyst / Business Relationship Manager / Business Partner is essential
- Experience working for large complex Global organisation is essential
- Excellent knowledge of new and emerging technologies e.g. Data management, AI, Automation, predictive / prescriptive analytics is essential
- Excellent knowledge of digital and agile methods - e.g. User experience, Design thinking, Scrum / Kanban is essential
- Good knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI for delivering solutions is essential
- Experience working in a matrix environment is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG organisation that have grown substantially over the past 2 years and continue to do so. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered and feel free to follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org