Role: Senior Business Analyst
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
Location: Central London
Senior Business Analyst required to join a leading Investment Management organisation that are expanding substantially. You will report into the Business Analysis Practice Manager and be responsible for conducting the business analysis for a number of core functions (predominately Investments, Risk and Operations) and change initiatives to identify and analyse business requirements and deliver solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand business objectives and existing processes, advise and contribute to development ideas and opportunities for improvement, investigate and propose solutions, process design and high level data modelling, plan and define Business Analysis work for workstreams, and take a lead with stakeholders and vendors to deliver business benefit.
- Track record of operating as a Senior Business Analyst is essential
- Experience working within Financial Services, Investment Management, Insurance, Investment Banking, Asset Management is essential
- Experience delivering a variety of different of Business Process Re-engineering / Continuous Improvement projects working closely with teams such as; Regulatory, Investments, Operations, Pensions is essential
- Experience using LEAN and 6 Sigmais essential
- Experience using BPMN 2.0 is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a great time to join an organisation that value Business Analysis and have grown the team substantially over the past few years and will continue to do so in the next 12-24 months. Please click apply if you'd like to be considered for the role.