Role: Senior Business Analyst
Location: London (Flexible working available)
Duration: 6 months Initial contract (Likely to extend)
Rates: up to £500/day (Inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based Energy client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join them on an initial contract for 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for Implementation of the contract's workflow tool based on the outcomes of the scoping phase.
This position has the following accountabilities to name a few:
* Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
* Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
* Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
* Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
* Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
* Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.