Position: Experienced Business Analyst
Location: Central London / Remote
Experienced Business Analyst required to join a private equity backed B2B provider of data, news and events within Global Finance. You will join a team that is growing its product and project delivery team as it expands its portfolio to align with the customer needs. You will be help support efforts around existing and new subscription data & information, events, and related membership products. You are likely to work on a CRM project for the organisation and as a result any experience in implementing either Dynamics CRM or Salesforce CRM would be hugely advantageous.
- Experience operating as an Business Analyst across multiple diferent organisations delivering large scale complex projects over 12 months t is essential
- Experience working within either Media or Financial Media; B2B organisation supply Data & Insight is essential
- Track record of an end-to-end CRM system implementation is essential
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies
- Good core Business Analysis skills: suitable knowledge and initiative to analyse and write effective and efficient requirement specifications
- Track record of collaborating with internal stakeholders, the product and IT delivery teams to analyse use needs and functional requirements
- Working with 3rd party developers as requirement throughout each 2-week sprint
- Qualifications: BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, ISEB Certified, AGILE experience / certified
If you are looking for an Experienced Business Analyst role for an organisation that is investing significantly in Technology and Digital, and have a strong track record working with CRM projects, please click apply here.