Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Remote, United Kingdom (with expectation of working based on UK/US hours)
Contract type: 12-month Fixed Term Contract, full time
Salary: up to £55,000 + Benefits
Reports to: Head of Business Analysis and Business Architecture
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior business analyst to work with an internationally renowned charity dedicated to improving the lives of children. The successful business analyst will support them their Salesforce CRM project.
The charity's goal is to realise the full potential of digital technologies within their programming to deliver a greater impact. The Business Analyst will initially work on CRM platforms to support their work with donors and supporters.
Responsibilities will involve acting as a SME, eliciting, analysing, and documenting people (e.g. capacity building), processes, and platforms requirements.
Alongside making a global impact with a great charity there are also opportunities of becoming a permanent staff member at the end of your contract.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with a Salesforce CRM
- Experience with complex Transformation Projects or Programmes
- Experience with business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills at all levels
- BCS, ISEB or equivalent qualifications
- Experience working as Business Analyst in the non-profit sector would be ideal
- Nice to have - French, Spanish or Arabic as a second language
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge where they can make a global impact!