Role: Senior Brand Manager
Location: London (remote until restrictions are lifted, WFH options available thereafter)
Salary: up to £50k
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based sporting client is currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join them on a permanent basis to work on one of the most iconic annual sporting events in the world. This is a fantastic opportunity and a vital role to lead all aspects of the marketing strategy and activation for it both within the domestic market and overseeing international brand growth. The role manages two direct reports, one Marketing Manager and one Marketing Executive. For someone with a passion for marketing iconic sporting brands on an international scale, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
The successful candidate will have a broad skillset and excellent core marketing skills with an ability to delve deep into audience insight in different markets, build strong brand foundations, develop ambitious strategy and create inspirational marketing activation. Of equal importance is understanding specific digital marketing channels and the ability to develop successful digital content strategies (localised to different markets), as well as an understanding of the changing broadcast landscape such as OTT. The role also works very closely with Broadcast, Sales, and Partnerships Teams. You will also be an experienced line manager, who is extremely focused on and committed to the development of your direct reports.
- Driving brand growth in domestic and international markets - through creation of brilliant marketing strategy and activation.
- Overseeing highly successful digital content strategies.
- Implementing complex digital paid media campaigns (or overseeing agencies to do so).
- Working on / with commercial teams e.g. partnerships, sales, broadcast.
- Building rapport with and managing requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Line management
- Educated to University degree level.
- A strong passion and interest in international sports marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Campaign analysis and generation of insights
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written)
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.