Senior Android Engineer | Fully Remote | £90,000 + 15% Bonus | Kotlin | RxJava |MVI | TDD
Are you interested in working for a company that has just received 'unicorn' status in one of the biggest tech IPOs of 2021, with a 4.6/ 5 review on Glassdoor?
Choosing your work preference, you will be responsible for implementing new features and building moments of delight with the ambitious aim of reaching 25 million customers.
The tech stack that they follow Kotlin, RxJava, MVI, Clean Architecture, TDD!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Play a crucial role in their Android team, implementing eye catching new features, building moments of delight for users.
- Build upon an advanced Android app that utilises MVI, Rx, Kotlin and Clean Architecture.
- Regularly deliver new features and improvements to their users.
- Collaborate with Product and UX to help define and achieve clear goals that best serve their customers.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is extremely passionate in developing high quality Android apps with a real customer focus, complying with current industry best practices.
- Well versed with Kotlin, and follow XP practices, like TDD and pair programming.
- Proactive, pragmatic and comfortable reaching out to other teams for clarification with good communication skills.
- Familiar with different architectures and understand the different benefits and pitfalls. Experienced with Rx and know how to compose streams and manage subscriptions.
A couple other reasons to apply:
- Attractive annual bonus scheme with increased earnings potential based upon business and individual performance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free access to 24h Mental Health and wellbeing resource
- Continuous training courses and workshops.
- Summer Hours - We finish at 4pm on Friday's during the months of June, July and August
- Matched Funding Scheme - This scheme provides colleagues with a fundraising allowance to support causes close to their hearts.
Hit apply and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail, from there we will get your CV across to the client, in which we will get feedback in 24 hours and look to set you up the 1st stage interview within the week.