Role: Senior Analyst Developer - Guidewire
Salary: up to £600/day (umbrella/PAYE solution required)
Duration: 10 months
Start Date: ASAP
Our Bournemouth based financial services client is currently looking for a Senior Analyst Developer with Guidewire experience to join them on a 10 month contract. The successful candidate will work alongside an already existing project team on the BI work-stream of a large programme and the work will encompass the development of 3rd party transmittals as well as changes to the BI system and publishing.
- Contribute to the Solution Outline and Design documents produced for MI solutions.
- Deliver solutions in line with the direction set by Strategy Design Board.
- Code and amend multiple and complex changes with due consideration of maintenance issues.
- Ensure solutions are to the required quality and ensure that all performance, capacity and security considerations are considered in all developed designs and solutions.
- Ensure high performance of all developed code and systems is of paramount importance.
- Unit test changes to the system including design and execution of a complex, documented test plan.
- Work alongside BI Test Team to resolve defects,
- Ensure successful implementation of complex changes into production including checking results.
- To enforce company standards, quality assurance process and system documentation.
- To document and communicate important issues and progress of problems to key stakeholders.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Must be able to carry out and document Data Analysis.
- Must have working knowledge of Guidewire's PolicyCentre, BillingCentre and/or DateHub.
- Must have proficiency with SAP DS, Oracle SQL & ODI.
If this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for more information.