Position - Senior 3rd Line Engineer
Location - London (Hybrid)
Salary - £60,000 - £67,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are working with a global organisation who offer specialist services that produces standards across a wide variety of industry sectors. Their codes of practice and specifications cover management and technical subjects ranging from business continuity management to quality requirements.
Currently they are seeking a Senior 3rd Line Engineer to join their growing IT Team and take responsibility for the design, procurement, installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance (including storage, modification and communication of data, voice, text, audio and images) and effective use of IT infrastructure components.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience on SCCM & Intune (Autopilot desirable)
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Previous administration & management knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- The ability to understand and write PowerShell scripts
- Experience with either Azure Privileged Access Management (PAM), Identity and Access Management (IAM) & Azure Stack HCI is desirable
- Exposure to VMWare and/or Hyper-V management and support experience (ESX/SCVMM)
- Logical problem-solving abilities, capable of using initiative to provide solutions to recurring problems independently and as part of a team
- Experience supporting large distributed sites - Global experience is desirable
The role is pretty much remote with only 1/2 days a month in the office and comes with a generous salary of up to £67,000 + bonus & benefits
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!