Security Support Analyst
If you are a passionate Security Support Analyst who wants to join a global leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions, read the job description below!
You´ll join our South Regional Security Team - supporting our growing operations on a group-wide basis. This position will act as a link between multiple countries´ management teams translating regionally set targets and assisting in implementing projects.
In this role you will:
· Work with the Group Security Team, the General Security Support position is assisting the Regional Security Team in providing security support and assurance.
· Assist in implementing security projects and achieving regionally specific security targets
· Act as local Security support for incidents and requests - working with all InfoSec Group functions to remediate and solve.
· Develop a strong rapport with key stakeholders within their allocated countries.
· Communicate issues, requirements and regional variance requirements to the Country InfoSec Manager - to prioritise and resource actions.
· Be responsible for any Security integration requirements within the region.
· Act as a local Security POC for the country and regional team incidents and requests - working with all InfoSec Group functions to remediate and solve.
What you bring
We are looking for strong security professional with a passion for problem-solving combined with an analytical mindset and the ability to proactively anticipate risks and creatively resolve bottlenecks. You´ll ideally have experience working within a dynamic global organization.
· Extensive experience in a similar role.
· Experience taking strategic and tactical direction and developing it into operational roadmaps and guidelines.
· Experience in the practical implementation of clearly defined security requirements.
· Experience in project management to implement, drive and control project delivery.
· Excellent facilitation and documenting skills
· Sound knowledge of Cyber Security and IT Operations and Development.
· Track record of bringing people together to deliver joined-up and coordinated results.
· CISSP and/or CISSM (or equivalent) certified.
· Written and spoken fluency in English
Strong fit with our Company DNA
· You can speak Spanish and English
· Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
· Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
· Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it's a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
· Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another's strengths, investing in and developing our team's capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
· With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Keywords: Information security, incidents, P1, stakeholder management, strategy, cyber security, IT