Security Risk, Governance & Compliance Specialist - Permanent - Banbury (Flexible & Remote Working Options)
My Midlands based client are currently looking for an experienced Information Security professional, who specialises in Risk, Governance & Compliance (GRC) on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Information Security, this role will play a key role in the development of my client's security posture / journey. They are looking for someone at a who can hit the ground running and can lead things from an GRC perspective, including; training & awareness, policies & standards, risk management, incident management, regulatory compliance, building frameworks and much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, in which you will have the autonomy to shape their Security Risk function.
- A proven information security professional with a strong governance, risk and compliance background.
- Experience in establishing and developing a security awareness program.
- Significant experience with legal and regulatory compliance standards such as PCI-DSS, SOX, GDPR, HIPAA, CaCPA, etc.
- Experience implementing security policies and frameworks
- Strong understanding of fundamental information security concepts and technology
- Outgoing and able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
This role is paying up to £65,000 + £5,000 car, bonus & additional package. This role will be 100% remote during covid, with travel on-site only required 2 days per week once things return to normal.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: Information Security, Information Risk, Risk, Governance, Compliance, Training, Awareness, Education, Assurance Audit, GRC.