Industry Body based in London are looking for a Risk Analyst for an initial 3 month contract This person needs to manage and lead the risk programme to mature the elements, working with internal teams and drive forward remediation and the gap analysis. This will be a mostly remote contract with the occasional visit to the London office once a month. This role will be outside IR35.
- Supporting the risk comittee in indentifying, prioritising, and actively managing enterprise security risks
- As a Security risk analyst, you will be a key business partner and support the implementation of initiatives to embed core risk management processes within the organisation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support risk identification, risk analysis and evaluation
You will need
- Previous experience in a security risk role
- Prior experience on working on security projects
- Strong understanding of compliance and security risk management
- Working knowledge of risk management frameworks such as NIST & ISACA
- Someone who has strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 07749490878 to discuss further