Security Project Manager
I am URGENTLY recruiting an Infosec Project Manager to manage a number of Cyber Security Projects on a 3 month initial basis, Inside IR35 and Fully remote.
The Infosec PM will have the following experience:
- Skilled Project Manager to be responsible for planning and managing Cyber Security Projects
- The Project Manager will define the project plan, acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of IT colleagues and third-party service providers in order to deliver projects according to the plan.
- Experience managing technology projects, ideally gained in a security project and in a multi-regional environment;
- Ideally have experience working with the Scaled Agile Framework, using Agile techniques to plan and execute project tasks within program increments;
- Able to use Kanban boards
- Write status reports
- Build Microsoft Teams projects
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Experience building and maintaining strong working relationships with other technical teams, including internal infrastructure teams and external service providers, vendors and partners.
- Valid project management certificate (either AgilePM Practitioner, APM Project Management, PMI Project Management Professional or PRINCE2/PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner);
- Valid ITIL Foundation certificate.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly Lamb at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com