Global Based Technology Company are looking for a Security Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract to be based in their London office. The Security PM will be responsible for coordinating and completing all project activities that relate to Cyber Essentials Plus. You will also manage any dependencies with project streams run by the company.
The Security PM will create a project plan and manage all project activities in relation to making sure Cyber Essentials is adhered to. Project deliverables include but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder management with the programme manager, technical SMEs, project teams and auditors.
- Manage all project activities against the roadmap.
- Ensuring requirements are met by the agreed scope of the project.
- Manage a robust change control process.
- Create and run a RAID process
- Escalate issues to the Programme Manager.
The ideal consultant will have prior experience in:
- Working on Security Transformation Programme
- Managed Information Security, GRC and Security Operation Projects
- Working experience in Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and NIST
- Qualification in Project Management (e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner, PMP)
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0208 167 8614 to discuss further