Security Operations Engineer
My client are looking for an experienced Security Operations professional who has experience of working in a high-performance SecOps teams.
In this role you'll be responsible for performing protective monitoring of IT security issues, ensuring successful execution of Vulnerability Management and Security Incident Management programmes, supporting toolsets, process and technology enhancement, all of which to optimise threat and risk reduction for my client. In addition to a number of exciting programmes upcoming of which you will be able to get your hands on some bleeding edge tech.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within a Security Operations analyst AND engineer
- In depth experience with SIEM platforms & tooling
- IT security incident management & threat monitoring
- Vulnerability scanning & management
- Network security experience (firewalls, VPN, load balancers, IDS/IPS, email, authentication etc..).
- Systems management & virtualisation (Windows, Linux etc..)
- Exposure with cloud technologies
- Experience of developing scripting languages to help integrate solutions
- Configuring, tuning and troubleshooting security technology in order to maximise benefits and return on investments
This role is paying up to £85,000 + package & benefits. This role will be fully remote during Covid, with a hybrid working enviroment / travel to Cambridge once things have blown over.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with security at the heart of their plans, and will allow for technical and career progression.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: SOC, SecOps, Cyber Security, Security, Security Engineer, Security Analyst, SIEM, Splunk, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Cloud, AWS, Azure