Security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Lead
HQ in Central London (office commitment roughly once per week)
Up to £65,000 + bonus + package
La Fosse are looking for a Security GRC Lead to join a hugely successful platform business based in London. This highly agile, technology firm are one of the key technology brands in the UK but have embarked on an ambitious journey to embed into the European market - they are starting to see their brand develop across a number of countries.
Reporting to the Head of Security GRC, you will help build information security risk & compliance structures across the business, driving their risk & compliance maturity profile. You will partner with all areas of the business from engineering specialists to board level stakeholders to ensure the business meets the information security requirements. This role has a broad exposure across information security, spanning risk management to risk assessments to supplier assurance or being the security SME for multiple projects.
- Proven ability of helping to develop an information security function across an organisation - focussed on GRC activities.
- Direct experience working with information security controls and regulatory standards (i.e. NIST, ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS, and SOC2).
- Demonstrate a balance of technical and non-technical knowledge of information & cyber security.
- Experience driving information security compliance & controls in cloud-based environments preferable.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to build strong & trusted relationships both internally and externally.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn from an experienced Security leader and to develop their career in a fast paced, agile tech business.