Security Assurance Manager
My Milton Keynes based client are recruiting for a Senior Security professional, an all rounder with a breadth of skills and abilities across security assurance (3rd party & project assurance & security controls).
This role will play a key part in the development of my clients security maturity. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow a market leading brand with exciting expansion plans on the horizon.
- Ensure the appropriate security controls are implemented in all relevant projects across the business
- Performing Due Diligence of new suppliers and technology solutions
- Developing, improving and automating the security engagement process
- Delivering new processes to enable to smooth running of security within existing and new projects
- Ensure compliance with policies and standards
- Liaise with third party and internal infosec support to ensure appropriate Subject Matter Expertise is effectively engaged where required
- Feedback and input into Security Policies and Standards
- Drive continual awareness of information security
- Ensure strong relationships are built with key business and IT stakeholders
- Experinec within 3rd party risk and assurance
- Experience in project assurance
- Working knowledge of technical and cyber security standards
- Working knowledge of industry best practices (such as NIST Framework, OWASP, SANS and NCSC Guidance).
- 5+ years' experience in IT Security, compliance and Risk Management, data privacy or security controls
- Stakeholder Management expertise, both technical and non-technical, influencer of middle and senior management
- Clear, concise and highly effective communicator at technical and business levels
- Ability to manage difficult situations in high pressure environments
- Degree and/or infosec accreditations preferred (CISSP/CISM/CRISC etc) - preferable
The client offer a heavily remote environment, with you only needing to be in the Milton Keynes office 1-2 days per week once things return to normal. The position is paying up to £73,000 + 25% bonus & package.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to email@example.com and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: Information Security, Security Risk, Cyber, Assurance, 3rd Party, Supply Chain Security, Vendor Risk