Cyber Security Assurance Lead - Bedford - Flexible & Remote Working Options
My Bedford based client are recruiting for a Senior Security professional, an all rounder with a breadth of skills and abilities across security (technical, GRC & Assurance).
Reporting into the CISO, his role will play a key part in the development of my clients security maturity. In this role you will be providing oversight to 1st line & 3rd parties regards technical requirements, in addition to working with the compliance function to ensure policy / standards adherence.
- Assuring technical aspects of the Digital and Technology business function, wider organisation and suppliers.
- Ownership of cyber security aspects of the ISO27001 Information Security Management System
- Managing cyber security compliance with company metrics, policies and standards
- Cyber security risk and incident management
- Undertaking cyber security risk and compliance assessments and the development and ownership of cyber security action plans
- Operation and management of the cyber security assurance tools and technologies and management of the 3rd party delivered security operations centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multinational brand, with exciting expansion plans on the horizon - therefore offering fantastic career and skill development.
- Held a cyber security assurance role within a large organisation
- Working knowledge of technical and cyber security standards
- Working knowledge of industry best practices (such as NIST Framework, OWASP, SANS and NCSC Guidance)
- Cloud computing cyber security assurance
- Technical knowledge of information systems, infrastructure and network;
- Security monitoring and testing technologies such as vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, SIEM, IDS.
- NHS Data Security & Protection Toolkit
- ISO27001 standard
- CEH / ISSAP / CCSP / CSTAR / CISSP / CISM qualification
The client offer a fully remote working environment during covid and then will be a split/hybrid working week once things return to normal in regards to flexible working - with your home office in Bedford. The position is paying up to £71,000 + package, but can potentially flex for a strong candidate.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: Information Security, Security Risk, Cyber, Assurance, Security Operations, SIEM.