Security Architect - Outside IR35
Fintech client currently require a Security Architect. The Security Architect will work with engineering & development teams to provide specialist security expertise and ensure that projects & programmes are secure by design.
The Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing Security Architecture across infrastructure, cloud & networks
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working with development teams, to ensure security is embedded within the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with containerisation tools - Kubernetes, Docker
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working within, and securing cloud environments - AWS & Azure
- Have a strong understanding of secure SDLC & DevSecOps principles
- Documented reference architectures and security designs for new apps, infrastructure, and integration's.
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
Should you be interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org