Security Architect - Outside IR35
My client currently require a Security Architect. The Security Architect will work with the wider IT team to provide specialist security expertise and finalise security designs for new infrastructure and integration's, particularly focusing around securing Microsoft full stack offerings & embedding security controls in a cloud environment.
The Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience designing Security Architecture across infrastructure, cloud & networks
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in designing, implementing & securing Microsoft full stack offerings such as Intune MDM, MAM, Windows defender
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working within, and securing cloud environments - AWS & Azure
- Have a strong understanding of secure SDLC & DevSecOps principles
- Documented reference architectures and security designs for new apps, infrastructure, and integration's.
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
Should you be interested in this role please contact email@example.com