Security Architect - Outside IR35
FMCG client currently require a Security Architect. The Security Architect will work with the wider IT team to provide specialist security expertise and finalise security designs for new infrastructure and integration's, particularly focusing around embedding security controls in a cloud environment.
Experience of ICS & SCADA highly desirable.
The Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience designing Security Architecture across infrastructure, cloud & networks
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working within, and securing cloud environments - particularly Azure
- Have a strong understanding of secure SDLC
- Demonstrable experience with ICS & SCADA
- Documented reference architectures and security designs for new apps, infrastructure, and integration's.
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
Should you be interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org