Security Architect - Inside IR35
My client currently require a Security Architect. The Security Architect will be working within a public sector organisation; responsible for the development, implementation, delivery and support of an enterprise information Security Architecture aligned to the strategic requirements of the organisation. The successful candidate must be business facing & able to articulate/evangelise Security across wider IT teams.
The Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience working within public sector/govt.
- Excellent stakeholder management - must be able to articulate Security principles to both technical and non technical stakeholders & stand off to senior leaders across the org
- Have a strong understanding of secure SDLC
- Broad understanding of Security across SecOps, Infrastructure, Networks & Engineering
- Documented reference architectures and security designs for new apps, infrastructure, and integration's.
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
Should you be interested in this role please contact email@example.com