Security Architect - Inside IR35
Security Architect required for a FTSE 250 client. The Security Architect will be responsible for providing reference architectures and finalise security designs for new infrastructure and integration's, particularly focusing around the implementation of a new document management system.
The Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience designing Security Architecture for application integration
- Have a strong understanding of secure SDLC
- Demonstrable experience securng SaaS integrations
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization.
- Documented reference architectures and security designs for new apps, infrastructure, and integration's.
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
Should you be interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org