La Fosse are currently partnered with a multinational oil and gas company who are looking for a Scrum Master to support the Product Owner and Development team to deliver value by guiding and coaching the scrum team and the wider organisation on how best to use agile/scrum practices and values.
The Scrum Master position is an initial 6 - 12 month contract, inside IR35, with the ideal candidate being able to be on-site in Central London 1 - 2 days per week.
The successful Scrum Master candidate ideally has the following experience:
- Scrum Master Certifications.
- Extensive experience playing the Scrum Master role for a Scrum Team.
- Experience being on multiple scrum teams in a variety of different contexts.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the agile space (XP, Kanban, Nexus etc).
- Software Development background an advantage.
More like this: