Role: SCRUM MASTER
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Scrum Master required to join an innovative and dynamic Insurance organisation that has big plans to disruptive the industry with innovative technology. You core responsibility will be continuous coaching of the team, stakeholders and leadership on Scrum and AGILE principles. Improve value delivery by removing roadblocks and impediments that prevent progress and work closely with and coach the Product Owner to refine and prioritise the backlog.
You will need to demonstrate providing direction and decision making to technical teams in deciding priorities and reacting to change, balancing both business and technical needs to arrive at right delivery scope for each release. Quality Delivery is the key and the team are working to a DevOps, CICD model using BDD and experience of delivering in this environment is a pre-requisite.
- Background in working in Banking or Insurance is essential
- Track record operating in a dedicated Scrum Master role is essential
- Demonstrable track record of championing Scrum and AGILE and proactively guiding and supporting the organisation with the adoption of Scaled AGILE, including Scrum practices and values is essential.
- Extensive experience in using JIRA (or similar tools) is essential
- Extensive knowledge in Scaled AGILE methods. Such as but not limited to XP, TDD, BDD and continuous integration is essential
- Experience of using the value stream map to help teams eliminate waste by applying lean principles
- Technical background is highly desirable but not essential
- AGILE or Certified SCRUM Master or Kanban is essential
Please click apply if you'd like to be considered for this position and if you have worked as a dedicated SCRUM MASTER.