A SCALA developer with Elasticsearch is sought to join a government organisation and their thriving engineering team to help build out one of their key platforms.
Please note you will ideally have a valid SC clearance for this role or as a minimum level BPSS clearance. You will need strong backend development experience working with SCALA (any Java development experience a bonus).
You will also need experience working with Elasticsearch and ideally will have some experience working with Play Framwork and/or Apache Spark.
You will be experienced in unit/automated testing as well as have experience working in DevOps environments and exposure to CICD.
Please note this role is operating inside IR35 but allowing remote working for the foreseeable and likely for the duration.
Key skill sets:
- Strong SCALA programming experience.
- Elasticsearch experience.
- Unit/Automated testing experience.
- CI/CD experience in working DevOps environments.
- Play Framework development experience.
- Apache Spark experience.
- Gatling for load testing experience.