SC cleared Security Architect
My client is currently looking for an SC cleared Security Architect. The successful candidate will help define principles and requirements for the security strategy & identify gaps within the existing design landscape providing recommendations & proposed changes for more secure systems.
The SC cleared Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience working as a Security Architect, within Government organisations
- Experience working within, and securing cloud environments
- Broad skill set across Cyber Security
- Strong understanding of compliance regulations; GDPR, ISO27001, PCI-DSS
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
- Strong stakeholder management and business facing skill set
- Must be able to consult IT, Security and Infrastructure matters to the business.
Should you be interested in this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org Or, simply apply to the advert.