SC cleared Cloud Security Architect
My client is currently looking for an SC cleared Security Architect. The successful candidate must have extensive experience working within, and securing cloud environments. Must hold valid SC or DV clearance.
The Security Architect will help define principles and requirements for the security strategy & identify gaps within the existing design landscape and provide recommendations & proposed changes for more secure systems. The Security Architect will provide technical security assurance to the overall enterprise architecture, and work across a number of different business units.
Please note, you will only be considered for this role if you hold valid SC or DV clearance.
The SC cleared Security Architect will have the following experience:
- Experience with AWS, Azure & GCP
- Strong understanding of compliance regulations; GDPR, ISO27001, PCI-DSS
- Security accreditation's preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
- Strong stakeholder management and business facing skill set
- Must be able to consult IT, Security and Infrastructure matters to the business.
Should you be interested in this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org Or, simply apply to the advert.