SAP Supply Chain Lead / Project Manager
S/4 HANA Project
Long Term Contract
On behalf of our key client we are currently recruiting for an SAP Supply Chain Lead / Project Manager to work on a long term remote contract.
The role will focus on integration of S/4HANA with external planning solutions such as OMP and Manugistics.
The key skills required for this include:
- S/4HANA supply chain knowledge (SAP MM & APO)
- Understanding of integration with external planning tools (OMP, Manugistics, APO,…)
- Project Management experience
The core activities will include:
- Team lead role for the supply chain and planning team => a role which combines both project management and S/4HANA + planning tool activities
- Prepare the planning and workload across the sprints
- Prepare Effort estimates
- Team management (workload, people management, …)
- Drive design discussions with the client in the are of source and plan, with a focus on external planning tool integration
- Author Functional Specs and design documents
- Be SME for source/plan
- Participate to cross-team integration alignment sessions
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary skills, please apply with your latest CV and we'll be in touch.