SAP / SuccessFactors / Solutions / Architect / Global / FMCG
SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect
I'm looking for a SAP SuccessFactors Solution Architect to join a global leading FMCG. You will be a part of the Global IT Corporate Platform team, owning and leading the architecture and design in the SAP SuccessFactors space.
This is a key role in a fast moving, global FMCG
- Specifying and designing SAP and SuccessFactors architectures and design documents.
- Provide architectural support to project managers to ensure solutions are technically viable and scalable.
- Own and define the architectural artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines.
- Strike a balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability, agile delivery and cost-effective end to end implementation of solution in area of HR.
- Recommend and evaluate new technology platforms and components, being the primary interface to vendors.
- Extensive experience as a Solution Architect on multiple SuccessFactors implementations in global complex programmes.
- At least 3 years of SAP SuccessFactors expertise.
- Global SuccessFactors implementation experience, including Platform/Foundation architecture and configuration.
- Ideally FMCG or Manufacturing industry experience.