SAP SCM PP-PI Management Consultant
Salary: 80-85k (+benefits package)
Location: UK (Fully Remote)
Start Date: ASAP
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys; bringing the intelligent enterprise to life.
You will be working on single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of supply chain core solutions, along with your expertise in delivering Process Industry solutions from Recipe Management through to Process order completion, and the requisite integration points across the digital core and beyond, will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions that will take our clients to the next level.
Be part of a team that solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams. Lead your area within the engagement as a Supply Chain Process Industry and Recipe Management Consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
Develop skills to provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries.
Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider company.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience of working across the Process Industry (PP-PI) solutions from master data through to Process Order completion
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors; Consumer Products, Process Industry, Pharmaceuticals or Discrete Manufacturing
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps?