*PREDOMINANTLY REMOTE WORKING WITH OCCASSIONAL TRAVEL*
*S/4HANA IMPLEMENTATION ON THE CARDS*
We have partnered with a company who requires a SAP PP/QM Consultant to join the team to initially provide support on the rollout project to over 1000 users. They are moving to S/4HANA in the next year, so there is scope to be working on this in the near future.
This is a predominantly remote role; monthly travel may be required across multiple sites in the UK, and fully expensed international travel may be required once every three months for no more than a fortnight at a time.
This will suit someone that has worked in smaller team sizes of 5-10 as opposed to large teams of around 100.
- Must have worked in small teams as they will have to jump onto a few different jobs and roll their sleeves up
- End to end expertise including configuration
- SAP PP
- SAP QM
- S/4HANA – beneficial, but not a rejection point.
- Aiming for standardization.
- Global experience is a must – the ability to work cross culturally and different time zones.
- Comfortable leading requirements gathering for implementation, as well as build, unit testing, documenting test scripts, supporting UAT, delivering end user training and support post go live for both SAP PP and SAP QM.