Manufacturing / SAP / Consultant / Business Analyst / MIS / MES / QmS / PM
I'm looking for a SAP Manufacturing Consultant / Business Analyst to join a well known global beverages client. You will play a vital role in providing a seamless relationship between the Technology and Manufacturing business functions, acting as a trusted advisor and SAP Manufacturing SME.
- Develop trusted relationships with Manufacturing teams to understand their goals, strategic plans and challenges and how Technology can support.
- Drive Joint Business and Technology Plans.
- Promote new technology opportunities and trends to business partners
- Identify and accurately document business requirements.
- Organise and facilitate requirements gathering and prioritisation sessions.
- Support the definition, evaluation and agreement of the business solution options.
- Support test activities.
- Strong SAP expertise in key Manufacturing modules such as; PM, PP, MM, SD, MIS, MES and QmS.
- Minimum 4 years in a SAP Business Analyst or SAP Functional Consultant role.
- Experience in a FMCG or food production is highly desirable.
- Manufacturing, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience is essential.