SAP Deployment Manager/Lead
£600 - 650 per day (Outside IR35)
South West London (2 - 3 days per week onsite)
- Proven history working in SAP implementations from older legacy systems.
- Proven experience working in the FMCG industry including integration into E-ordering, warehouse systems and other interfaces in/out of SAP to external systems would be ideal.
- Accountable for deploying releases of the SAP programme into various business units.
- Taking ownership of the delivery of the project from build completion to go-live
- Ensuring that each of the key activities, deliverables and milestones are completed to quality and to plan without incurring delays, and/or impacting the programme's key activities.
- Ensure the streams of UAT, Training, Business Readiness, Cutover and Change Management work in an integrated fashion to ensure business benefits are realised with minimal impact on business operations.
- Responsible for key activities in deployment from data load and SIT/UAT testing to business readiness and hypercare period.
- Proven track record in leading teams to develop and implement business processes and system implementation.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies
- Change Management experience and capabilities.