- Field Based
- Hybrid Working
- Office Based
- IT Services
- Professional Services
£70000 - £75000 per annum
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- SAP ABAP
- SAP Fiori
*S/4HANA IMPLEMENTATION ON THE CARDS*
*HYBRID WORKING – TWO DAYS A WEEK ONSITE*
We are partnered with a professional services firm who are looking for a SAP ABAP Developer to support the existing global SAP landscape. They are currently on ECC6.0 and will be implementing S/4HANA from next year.
This role involves working alongside the project team and vendors to support/enhance the SAP landscape.
This is permanent role on a HYBRID working arrangement, with the need to come onsite twice a week. They have offices in London and Northern England.
- Extensive SAP ABAP experience.
- Experience of developing in the following SAP modules: FI, CO, SD, HR, PS.
- Experience of working in a complicated SAP landscape across ECC, Fiori, Gateway, HANA.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Technical & Specialist Knowledge:
- Solid ABAP development experience including debugging, code performance tuning, general troubleshooting and implementing SAP modifications.
- The understanding of SAP functionality and the integration across modules.
- Strong ABAP NetWeaver 7.4 & ABAP OO experience.
- Fiori (UI5) & Gateway experience.
- ABAP Core Data Services experience.
- Strong Adobe forms (output) experience.
- Security and Authorizations skills.