Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Location: Full time remote working (requirement to attend staff meetings in London)
Salary: up to £40k per annum
Our London based client is currently looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. This will be a full time remote position with a requirement that the successful candidate will need to attend staff meetings in London when required. Following a period of rapid expansion, they now require a Marketing Cloud Administrator, with a good understanding of Analytics 360, to support the transition from Pardot to Marketing Cloud and facilitate the platform thereafter. The role will also support Salesforce Einstein, Google Analytics, and other marketing platforms.
- Administrate the Marketing Cloud and Pardot platforms
- Support the transition to Marketing Cloud
- Support other marketing platforms
- Log system risks and issues
- Monitor incoming data for integrity and privacy
- Stakeholder management
- Data cleansing and collaborating on projects when needed
Candidates will also require skills in:
- Ampscript (MC-specific email code)
- Using Journey Builder
- Setting up reporting functions (both out-of-the-box report and bespoke)
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation who are market leaders in their field, can offer an excellent and fully flexible working package and who truly believe in giving back to their workforce. If this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for more information.