Role - Salesforce Lead Developer
Location - West London
Salary - £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
We are working with with a bespoke tailor-made travel organisation who are owned and backed by a private equity & venture capital parent company. During this quieter period of travel they are seizing the opportunity to heavily invest in a tech transformation in readiness for when things pick up again!
As part of this transformation they are seeking a Salesforce Lead Developer to join their Salesforce team and help design, develop and implement new business processes & solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of defining, delivering & driving adoption of Salesforce solutions
- Strong knowledge of CRM Systems and 3rd party integration
- Previous experience of leading projects, and working closely with functional leaders, PO's, BA's & Architects
- Good supplier/vendor management experience & able to work within a mixed team of contractors & perm
- High level of expertise in software development life-cycle and data management
- Possess a strong commercial & business awareness when designing solutions
This role is based in West London and is fully remote for the time being with a flexible 50/50 split ratio of working from home or from the office in the future.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!