Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer required urgently to join a leading retail company based in West London. This is a permanent job opportunity paying up to £85,000pa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing and sales teams by constantly improving and maintaining old and new functionalities on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud websites (they have 20 SFCC websites across EMEA and APAC). This will include both front and backend development.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Full code release process.
- Implementing new functionalities and maintaining existing ones on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Delivering (and documenting) clean, scalable, reusable and maintainable code.
- Adhering to coding standards and best practices within the development lifecycle.
- Conducting code reviews to make sure code quality is kept to a high standard.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving issues.
- Technical scoping in order to accurately estimate tasks.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- HTML, CSS, SASS
- Responsive web development
- Bootstrap 4
- VueJS (nice to have)
- NodeJS (nice to have)
- REST APIs
- Proven track record as a Salesforce Developer
- Full stack Salesforce Commerce Cloud development experience, ideally supported by Salesforce B2C Commerce developer certification
- Expert functional and technical understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Good experience integrating with third party systems: ERP's, PIM's, CMS's and payment processors
- Experience of LINK cartridge integrations, 3rd party integration tools, etc.
Please apply for immediate consideration.