We're currently working with international end-user leader within the Financial Services industry, and they're recruiting for a Salesforce Developer to work on the implementation project which is kicking off soon.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with Business, System Leads and functional peers to understand needs that are covered by the Apps assigned to you; including proposing new technology solutions based on SFDC platform technology.
* Implement features, changes, bug fixes, and similar for SFDC applications assigned to you in declarative or programmatic manner.
* Handle overall Deployment Management, Code Version Control, Test Coverage, and associated tasks for your application.
* Enforce proper code quality practices and support peers with best practices.
* Take ownership of the Incidents and be responsible for Maintenance of the Application along with Enhancements.
* At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
* Knowledge of customisation and programming with APEX code, Triggers, Visual force, Lightning Web Components, Apex Data Loader and should be able to work with Salesforce Setup activities like Flows, Approval Process and related Salesforce.com technologies.
* Hands-on experience working with Salesforce API (Tooling API, Metadata API, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API, etc.).
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07749496743
More like this