Salesforce CPQ Developer required urgently for a leading company based in the UK. This is an initial six months, fully remote contract paying up to £700pd inside IR35.
The Salesforce Software Engineer engages directly with global, multi-functional teams to drive strategic development and enhancement of the Customer Relationship Management application (Salesforce) and related Sales Enablement and Marketing Automation technologies. This includes, but is not limited to, integration with key business systems, continual business process improvement, assessment and advancement of complementary technologies, and alignment to overarching Sales & Marketing business objectives.
The Salesforce Software Engineer acts as the Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce technology stack; primary responsibilities include identification, documentation, and prioritization of business requirements, development of the application strategy needed to satisfy requirements, definition of the Salesforce standards and best practices for implementing solutions, and execution of required development throughout phased implementation.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Experience with the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform; Previous development experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification
- Copado certification and/or experience preferred
- Prior experience with at least one large-scale Salesforce CPQ implementation
- Prior experience with Conga CLM or other CLM platform implementation
- Strong understanding of how to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on Salesforce Platform
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
- Technical project management experience
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Communication skills for both a technical and business audience
Please apply for immediate consideration.