Role: Retail Business Analyst
Location: London (once restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 6 months
Rates: up to £580/day (PAYE/Umbrella)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based energy sector client is currently looking for a Retail Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate must have retail business knowledge as well as retail point of sales and back office systems experience, and applications will not be able to be considered without this. You will be responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This work will be part of a JAD upgrade/migration project.
- Link technical solutions with business strategy
- Leading stakeholder management activities
- Participate in team effort to create new best practice material based on identified gaps
- Serve as an SME for specific tools, techniques and business areas
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues and identify opportunities for improvement
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.