Role: Support Analyst
Location: full time remote (travel to office once every 3-6 months)
Salary: up to £42.4k
Start Date: ASAP
Our public sector client is currently looking for a Support Analyst with financial systems experience to join them on a permanent basis. This will be a full time remote position with a requirement that the successful candidate will need to attend staff/collaboration meetings in Essex when required (circa every 3/6 months). The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day provision of ICT support, advice and development for team managers, line managers and executives. You will work collaboratively across the organisation to bring about change and improvements to service delivery.
Responsibilities will include ensuring that ICT advice and guidance given to staff is excellent and continually improves and to ensure that decisions and policies are based on sound ICT information and a clear understanding of the information provided. Working with other team members and collaboratively across ICT, you will contribute to and implement a strong vision for the service area which delivers ambitious, innovative and forward-thinking approaches, ensuring the work of the service is high quality and achieves its objectives.
Candidate will require experience of:
- Application support within a financial/banking environment
- Level 2 support experience
- Payment systems experience would be highly desirable
- Advising and influencing through a variety of techniques
- Choosing the best possible way to present options and ideas
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution technique
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.