La Fosse are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire a Release Train Engineer into their team, to support with an in-flight Cloud Programme.
This role will be based out of their London location, ideally 1-2 days a week in the office, £600-£700 per day and inside IR35.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Over 5 years Release Train Engineer experience, ideally within the financial services sector
- Strong Agile tooling skills, specifically Jira / Confluence, that facilitate efficient planning and clear progress reporting
- A track record of effective facilitation / moderation of large-scale events and workshops that drive productive discussion and produce clear output
- A strong comprehension of business strategy and an understanding of how that translates into Program deliverables
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders and influences ART level decisions
- Understands and ensures the Program deliverables directly support the larger business strategy, providing value for investment
- SAFe / Release Train Engineer Certification
- Project Management Certification (PMP, PRINCE2. APM, PMI etc.) preferable