Reporting to the Head of department, you will join a team who always look to promote within and rapidly propel progress careers within Service Management. Yours will be no different.
Your role manages the lifecycle of a release, ensuring appropriate governance is applied before being adopted onto the production environment and assisting technical teams in managing cross application dependencies.
Location: City of London (Mainly remote)
Benefits: 15% pension, lucrative bonus scheme, private medical and 28 days holiday + BH!
Your role as Release Manager will:
- Ensuring Releases are governed and controlled across all environments according to process
- Ensure that appropriate actions have been planned to minimise both the risk of failure and the impact on customers and systems, during Release deployments
- Reject (or delay) Releases for which deployments are unacceptable
- Create and provide accurate reporting on Release Management KPI's to all relevant stakeholders and perform reporting trend analysis
- Review and update the Continuous Service Improvement Plan
- Perform Post Implementation Reviews to implement corrective actions to prevent failed and unauthorised releases
- Assist with creating, developing, and maintaining the Release Management process, procedures, tools, and templates
- Chairing and participating in meetings
- Provide Release Management training and assistance to users
In order to be successful as Release Manager you will ideally have:
- ITIL foundation
- Proven background in Release Management
- Experience of using a Service Management toolset - Jira/ Remedy/ServiceNow etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with Lewis.Vyse@lafosse.com
Every applicant will be responded to.